• VapeBiz
  • Vape
  • Vaping Anecdotally Offers a 95% Risk Reduction, What Are the Remaining 5%?

Vaping Anecdotally Offers a 95% Risk Reduction, What Are the Remaining 5%?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on whatsapp
Share on pinterest
"The levels of these compounds are much lower than those in cigarette smoke, which contains thousands of compounds."

It is still difficult to answer this question precisely, but the vapor of an electronic cigarette may contain at generally very low levels, compounds deemed harmful to health. Some studies try to identify volatile organic compounds (VOC) in vapor. The most cited in the scientific works are from the aldehydes family. We often talk in the case of the electronic cigarette traces of formaldehyde, acrolein and acetaldehyde.

The levels of these compounds are much lower than those in cigarette smoke, which contains thousands of compounds. On the other hand, strong changes can be observed depending on the configuration of the instrument, such as power, hydration in the electronic liquid, or frequency of use.

In order to minimize the generation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the e-cigarette vapor, we recommend that you always ensure that the resistance of your atomizer is correctly injected into the e-cigarette. We also recommend that you inflate as often as possible to avoid overheating your resistance. Also, be sure to change your resistance regularly (at least once every two weeks, every day).

Finally it is essential to keep good balance between the ohm value of your resistance and the intensity (in volt) or power (in watt) of your electronic cigarette. If your e-cigarette steam irritates your throat abnormally (apart from the normal nicotine hit) check these three points.

Consult your dealer for advice, or consult the operating instructions of your equipment for the usual values.

To conclude this section on the health and risks associated with the use of electronic cigarettes, there will always be a doubt about the long-term effects for the simple reason that ethically, researchers cannot ask non-smokers to vaporize and over a very long periods. Only major epidemiological studies will be able, perhaps in fifty years to answer this question. But on paper, major risks generally associated with smoking (cancer, cardiovascular or respiratory diseases) appear to be much reduced with electronic cigarette.

© 2019-2020 VAPEBIZ.NET All Rights Reserved. Content Can Not Be Translated or Reproduced without Authorization.
kama@vapebiz.net

Related Articles

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
Your Name
Your Email
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments