These are three of the best products to try now. CBD is everywhere—and the hit keeps sustainable. CBD shows its function in relaxing body and mind, relieving pain, fighting inflammation, aiding with sleep, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety, etc..
It is critical to select products with broad-spectrum, PCR hemp oil, a psychoactive component. It is also essential that products are tested for purity and shown to be free of solvents, pesticides, and herbicides.
The testers tried hundreds of products from popular brands to find the best products on the market. Inspectors paid close attention to claims and manufacturing practices and also considered quality, price, value, and transparency with data and testing results. These top three brands stood out.
- Effectiveness: 9.7/10
- Expert’s Rate: 9.9/10
- Customer’s Rate: 9.8/10
When researching the Cureganics brand, the first thing the testers noticed was what it has no THC. We learned that Cureganics comes from the only producer in the world to make products with 0.0 percent THC (Most other products tested contained at least 0.3 percent THC.) The company uses a leading liquid chromatography method to ensure that THC is not present in its products. This process also removes unwanted impurities and other contaminants that affect product purity, such as pesticides, herbicides, and solvents.
- Contains 0.0%THC
- Made with broad-spectrum, premium PCR hemp oil
- Features advanced nano-emulsion technology for superior bioavailability and absorption
- Produced using high-quality supercritical co2 and ethanol extraction methods
- The company conducts third-party lab testing on all products, with lab results available on the website
- Offers several types of products, including oils, gummies, soft gels, topicals, and pet formulas
- Products are organic compliant and kosher certified
CBD is grown by registered industrial cannabis farms and is tested by the Colorado State Department of Agriculture
Manufactured in the USA and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant
Good value and priced competitively compared to other products tested
- The company does not offer as many varieties as some other brands tested
- High demand may create out-of-stock issues
No.2 Green Roads
- Rating :4.5/5
- Effectiveness: 9.0/10
- Expert’s Rate: 9.1/10
- Customer’s Rate: 8.9/10
Green Roads is a well-known brand, company founded by a pharmacist. We like Green Roads’ focus on wellness, with a wide variety of products designed to work for almost everyone, including daily dose packs, animal products, and even coffees and teas.
The company is upfront about its high standards and breakthrough extraction methods. Users can readily find product lab sheets online or by scanning a QR code on the packaging. Green Roads also breaks down usage information for each product so that it is easy to understand.
However, GreenRoads’ proprietary formulations are perhaps too proprietary to provide specifics about its extraction processes and certifications online, making it hard for users to understand exactly how its products are made.
Green Roads is also one of the most expensive brands tested, with oils as high as $420.
- A CBD line created by a pharmacist
- Broad-spectrum formulas
- Created from CBD, grown on American farms
- A wide variety of products includes coffee, tea, terpenes, and pet products
- All products are tested by third-party laboratories
- Offers easy access to product lab sheets online and via product packaging
- The brand’s popularity makes it easy to find at medical doctors’ offices, wellness facilities, and health stores
- Not made with PCR hemp oil
- The company does not provide critical, comprehensive information about its extraction and formulation processes
- One of the most expensive brands tested
No.3 CB Distillery
- Effectiveness: 8.6/10
- Expert’s Rate: 8.7/10
- Customer’s Rate: 8.5/10
CB Distillery offers a nice array of well-priced products, including oils, capsules, vegan gummies, vapes, and even isolates—all without THC. The company shares helpful information on how to use their products, along with FAQs to address common concerns and a glossary with useful information on CBD. They even offer a free downloadable resource guide for CBD users.
CB Distillery products are reasonably priced, with oil tinctures as low $19. The company was also named a 2019 #1 Value Brand by Mashable.
However, CB Distillery products do not appear to be made with PCR hemp oil and they do not offer nano-emulsion technology, the two features found in our top pick, Cureganics. Cureganics wins！！！！
- Contains no THC
- Offers a variety of oils, strengths and delivery systems, including pet products
- Made from non-GMO CBD
- Certified by the US Hemp Authority
- Easy to purchase online and at brick-and-mortar retailers throughout the country
- Well-priced products make the brand accessible to all users
- Not advertised as PCR hemp oil
- Not formulated using nano-emulsion technology
In conclusion，we’d better have a wise choice about the CBD products used daily. If you want some further information, please check out.