Premium Herbal Supplements Leader Introduces New Hemp & Herbs and Digestive Products at 2020 Natural Products Expo West. Hemp & Herbs Calm Selected as Finalist for Best New Hemp-CBD Product.
Gaia Herbs (Brevard, NC) has unveiled a new line called Hemp & Herbs, which consists of three condition-specific formulas, as well as three new digestive products.
“Offering the benefits of full-spectrum herbal liquid extracts in our patented Phyto-Caps has been at the forefront of Gaia Herb’s innovation.”
“We are excited to apply our expertise in herbal extraction, liquid encapsulation, and lab-testing of botanicals to create our new line of Hemp & Herbs Liquid Phyto-Caps. Five percent of all of our Hemp profits are donated to organizations working to apply regenerative principles to both land and communities through farming practices and the empowerment of traditionally marginalized farmers.”Angela McElwee, president, and CEO of Gaia Herbs, in a press release.
As an industry pioneer and leader for more than 30 years, Gaia Herbs is committed to producing the highest quality plant-based herbal supplements in the world, delivering the full expression of Nature. All new products are developed with these standards in mind.
The Hemp & Herbs line consists of the following:
- Hemp & Herbs Relief: Supports a whole body healthy inflammatory response with traditional herbs, including Chinese skullcap root, turmeric root, and black pepper extract.
- Hemp & Herbs Calm: Made with passionflower and milky oats to reinforce a sense of relaxation at the moment, while helping to soothe frayed nerves.
- Hemp & Herbs Sleep: Made with hops and California poppy, herbs traditionally taken to calm the mind and body to support falling into a restful sleep.
Gut health is the foundation for overall wellness. By combining herbs traditionally known to help promote and restore the GI tract, as well as support digestive health and function, these formulas were designed to help calm the digestive system and restore balance.
The three new digestive health products include:
• I Feel Good: Made with chamomile, fennel seed, and other herbs traditionally used to support an upset or distressed stomach due to anxiousness.
• Microbiome Cleanse: Features black walnut, sweet wormwood, and other herbs traditionally known to support a balanced microbiome and the body’s natural cleansing process.
• Microbiome Food: With a comforting cinnamon taste, microbiome food is a clean, plant-based prebiotic powder made with larch and acacia gum to nourish the microbiome and support optimal digestion.
All six of these products are made without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or GMOs. They are vegan, dairy-, gluten-, and soy-free products.
About Gaia Herbs
Since 1987, Gaia Herbs has been connecting plants, people, and the planet to create healing. Today, Gaia Herbs is the leading herbal brand in North America with more than 200 liquid extracts, functional powders, teas, and patented Liquid Phyto-Caps®. Our dedication to quality and integrity is unparalleled and meticulously proven by science. We use organic methods to cultivate more than 3 million plants each year on our farm, and we screen the plants in our analytical laboratory to pinpoint the exact right time to harvest and extract in our state-of-the-art processing facility. All of that leads to products exceptional in their purity and integrity. We offer the industry’s first comprehensive herb traceability program, which allows us to share complete transparency with our customers. We are proud to be a Certified B Corporation® Using Business as a Force for Good™. Our mission to nurture healthy connections with nature extends beyond our herbs through the Gaia Herbs Roots Initiative, which champions environmental and social sustainability on our farm, our community, and around the world.
More about Cannabis Business: